Fluoroplastic ExtrusionsThe most extensive range of FEP, PFA and ETFE extrusions in Europe, encompassing diameters from 3mm to over 400mm. Inert - resistant to virtually all known chemicals and solvents, the possible uses for these versatile materials are seemingly endless.
Our 8 extrusion lines produce a wide diversity of standard sizes of FEP tubing but it is the facility to provide customers’ specific requirements on our own machines which makes us special. Sizes from 1mm to a huge 400mm can be extruded on our versatile machines in thicknesses from 0.1mm to 3mm.
Holscot FEP tubing offers;
- Temperature resistance up to + 2000C
- Withstands cryogenic temperatures as low a – 2000C
- Ultimate chemical resistance
- Unsurpassed non stick capabilities
- Electrical insulation
- 97% UV transmissivity
- Full details of the properties of FEP can be seen in the Glossary section.
Holscot can produce FEP tubing;
- To close tolerances
- In continuous lengths or specified cut lengths
- Any colour – pigmentation can be introduced to suit your needs
- Etched for bonding.
Additionally, if you are looking for a way to incorporate the FEP tubing into more complex items such as gas bags, tanks or linings, Holscot’s experience in welding, etching and forming FEP can be used to provide the exact solution you need.
In Line Extrusion
In addition to producing free standing tubing, we can extrude FEP directly onto substrates such a glass, rubber, aluminium or steel.
Contact our Sales Team at email@example.com or call +44 1476 574771.