Fluoroplastics are renowned for their Chemical Resistance Properties, offering an effective barrier to most chemicals and solvents.
Members of the Holscot Group offer a range of products which take advantage of this beneficial facet for Chemical, Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical processors.
- FEP and PFA film for protection against corrosion
- FEP and PFA extrusions for fluid transmission
- Vacuum Formings for diaphragms and sight glasses
- Gas bags and containment tanks constructed in FEP or PFA
- PTFE lined steel pipes and fittings including custom made pipework in Stainless Steel
- Chemical accessories such as dip pipes, thermowells, spargers lined in FEP, PFA & PTFE
- Vessels, tanks and column lined in FEP, PFA, PVDF, & ECTFE to BS6347 Part 1
- Expansion Bellows in PTFE, FEP & PFA
- On Site Inspection and Repairs of Lined Vessels and Equipment
- Agitator repairs on site a speciality
- PTFE lined pumps
- For FEP Shelman brochure click here
Holscot Northern Division
Engineers at Nestle's chocolate crumb processing facility in Girvan Scotland were constantly faced with a huge clean down bill as chocolate crumb...